How to set up your system
To create an optimal sound system enabled with Dolby Atmos®, first familiarize yourself with the role and position of each speaker. Then choose a central seating point and angle your speakers at it, keeping them at your ear height when you are seated, unless noted otherwise.
9.1.4 Overhead speaker
We recommend you use professional installers who have experience with overhead speakers. If that's not possible, use the charts and the downloadable PDF found on this page to help guide you.
- Seating position
- Left and right speakers
- Center speaker
- Left and right wide speakers
- Left and right surround speakers
- Left and right rear surround speakers
- Left and right top front overhead speakers
- Left and right top rear overhead speakers